PRLog (Press Release) – Aug. 21, 2013 – PRESS RELEASE
August 21, 2013
Trayvon Martin Foundation chose the technological website and mobile App design developed by the designers Detroit Keeper of the Word Foundation and San Francisco’s designer, My Amazing Site Solutions, team the two partners were honored and picked among the web designers from across the United States.
The Detroit/ San Francisco developers donated their resources and expertise to Trayvon Martin Foundation. The true value of the Detroit and San Francisco team’s donation value is $250,000 for the App/ monetize return the first year.
Keeper of the Word Foundation (KWF), Detroit base organization 501 (c)(3), is founded by intellectual property and entertainment law Attorney Gregory J. Reed co-developer teamed with My Amazing Site Solutions of San Francisco founded by Bobette Kirk, CEO, the team was selected for their intellectual property concepts, website and mobile App designs in advancing Trayvon Martin Foundation’s mission to “Save a Child”. The Trayvon Martin Foundation’s App launch date is Friday, August 23, 2013 at 12 p.m. in time for the civil rights 50th anniversary celebration in Washington , D.C., August 24, 2013
Trayvon Martin Foundation is the first foundation of its kind with a global App design mission in America. The App represents the foundation’s social programs and mission of Trayvon Martin’s parents Sybrina Fulton’s and Tracey Martin’s philosophy was captured by the App developers, Reed and Kirk.
The App benefits overview:
1. marketing benefits. cross marketing benefits with products to increase support or memberships to expedite social progress changes and, “stand your ground law.”
2. push notifications. Eliminate items going to spam related to the Foundation.
3. sponsor paid ad to support the Foundation
4. only members can post items
5. books related items to be circulated among its site
6. advertising ads using geo location ads to be shown in selected areas (related vendors)
8. subscriptions. etc
9. voter registration