Amazing Sites Make Web Hosting Easy & Affordable!
Start Your Website With Amazing Sites Today!
Amazing Sites gives you a vast array of tools to take your idea or business online today! From site building tools and templates, to our one-click application installer, everything you need to launch a website is literally at your fingertips.
Get Started Quickly & Easily
For example, our own Amazing Sites Website Builder provides an incredibly convenient drag-and-drop building experience. You can choose from a wide selection of themes, and even pre-built sections, to craft your own amazing website and publish it in no time!
One Click Installations!
With our QuickInstall tool, available on every Web Hosting plan, you can create virtually any type of website: blog, forum, CMS, wiki, photo gallery, E-commerce store, and so much more! Since Amazing Sites runs on Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP, thousands of existing applications and software are compatible.
1 STEP HOSTING $65/Year
- Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Unlimited Sub Domains, FTP Accounts, and Email Accounts
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- No Contract with a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Latest cPanel Control Panel
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log
- Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
- Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, • Counters, and Formmail
- Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
- Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP
- Deny Manager, Redirect URL
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
- WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
- Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
- Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
- Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases, 25 Mailing Lists
- Instantly install over 75 open-source scripts with just a click!
- WordPress Hosting – Host your very own WordPress blog
- Joomla Hosting & Drupal Hosting – Professional CMS Solutions
- Magento Hosting – Free E-commerce platform for your own store
- Wiki Hosting – Start a Wiki web site with MediaWiki